MUSIC

to research

sexta-feira, 18 de fevereiro de 2011

My Favorite Robot The Best Of Year Two




Artist: VA
Title: My Favorite Robot The Best Of Year Two
Label: My Favorite Robot
Cat.#: MFR032
Style: Tech House/Deep House
Rip Date: 18-02-2011
Quality: 320kbps
Size: ~374 Mb

Tracklist:
01. White Lions – Depalma (Original Mix)
02. Jonny White, My Favorite Robot – Desensitize (Chloe Remix)
03. Sasse, Phonogenic – Tangential Feat. James Teej (Bass Dub)
04. My Favorite Robot – Birthday Song (Mike Mind Remix)
05. Kenny Glasgow – Final Frontier (Original Mix)
06. Emerson Todd, Jonny Cruz – Faces (Original Mix)
07. James Teej – Anything Right (Original Mix)
08. The Model – Sontag Feat. My Favorite Robot (Original Mix)
09. Michael J Collins – Transistor (Original Mix)
10. Jordan Dare – You Fade Out (My Favorite Robot Remix)
11. Drumatix Six – Papa Was A Steelman (Original Mix)
12. My Favorite Robot – Undertow (Original Mix)
13. James Teej – Rosebud Kane (Original Mix)

14. Best Of Year Two (Continuous DJ Mix) 69:35


Nenhum comentário: